Madeleine Garcia

Madeleine Garcia



35 years old German born in Bogotá and with a mix of German, Cuban and Spanish family culture. In 1996 I decided to study Marketing and Advertising, then I specialized in Graphic Design in Madrid and have been working in the editorial field for several years. With background in projects as editorial and web design, and experience as a team leader, problem solver and client services. Lately I studied a Master in Information Society (focused on Digital Communication). And the last two years have been working as a crafter alone and part of the collective call "LanaConnection". 

The opportunity to work in this Master Class with different people from some different countries and working areas is being really enriching. There is so many possibilities with the wool, the connections that we can reach and the traditional that we can recover that this will give us a new perspective of the fantastic world...call WOOL.

My inspiration comes from films, music, friends, cities and daydreaming. I love to design, doing crochet, photography and lomography. And I can’t live without chocolate, music, my cycling shoes, my Diana F+
and any gadget that is around me.

“Communication is a way of action. The visual language is the key in communication and bring people closer
 to what is around them”

http://www.ad-graphicdesign-girl.com/

http://ad-graphic-girl.blogspot.com.es/